Dear BoydVision patients,
We have been given approval for reopening our clinic to see patients. The number one priority for us is the health and safety of all our patients and staff. We have been working hard to implement the new regulations and doing our very best to prepare our office for your return.
We are scheduling appointments beginning June 1, 2020. No walk-ins, you must call first.
Before we see you again, we want to give you an idea of what to expect for a visit to BoydVision:
- You must wear a mask (non-medical is allowed) and we will also be wearing masks.
- Arrive on time for your appointment (not early or late)
- There is limited space in our waiting area and no magazines provided.
- Due to the new capacity restrictions, you must come on your own. You can no longer bring a friend, family member or children with you. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time and we will notify you when you may come upstairs to your appointment. We will discuss this with you when your appointment is booked. Please make sure we have your cell phone number.
- You will be asked to confirm that you are not feeling sick, have a cough, fever or any respiratory symptoms or have been in close contact with a person with Covid-19. If you have, you cannot enter the facility and we will reschedule your appointment.
- We can no longer offer any beverages, but feel free to bring your own and take away any garbage with you.
- We ask that you refrain from talking while you are waiting for your eye exam.
We assure you that we will be continuing and upgrading our already exceptional sanitation practices. -Due to these procedures, we will need extra time between each patient to sanitize the area. We are taking every precaution for your safety.
Please be prepared for the length of the appointments. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated while we start working on our new normal.
Looking forward to seeing our patients again soon!